By: Hudson & Lee
With all these natural, light flavors this cocktail won't fill you up and you'll be able to enjoy more of those holiday appetizers & desserts! Just a tip with this one- add the sparkling water right before serving to keep its fizz!
- 1 Bottle of White Wine (Pinot Grigio is a good one)
- 1 Cup of Vodka
- 3 and 1/4 Cups of Fresh Apple Cider (make sure it's pure with no added sugar)
- 1/2 Cup Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup
- 1 Bottle of Sparkling Water (750 ml), Chilled
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Apples, Chopped
- 1 Orange, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Add chopped apples, sliced oranges, pomegranate seeds, cinnamon sticks and cinnamon to a large pitcher.
- Pour in wine, vodka, apple cider and Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup.
- Chill for up to 2 hours, add chilled sparkling water when ready to serve, stir and pour into wine glasses with an apple ring garnish.