- 8 oz. Dried Fusilli
- 5.5 oz. (154 g) plus 2 Tbsp. (30 g) Black & Bolyard® Red Chili Brown Butter
- 1 Medium Butternut Squash, (roughly 2 C) Peeled and Seeded
- 6 oz. (170 g) Raw Shelled Pistachio
- 1 Medium Radicchio
- 1 chunk Grana Padano Cheese
- Salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season the water liberally with salt.
- Heat a small saute pan over medium-low heat. Add pistachios to the pan and toast stirring often until they just begin to get light brown in color. Roughly chop and set aside.
- Peel and seed squash. *Reserve seeds to toast and then toss in your choice of Black & Bolyard™ Brown Butter for another snack!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Dice the squash into ½” cubes. Toss in a large mixing bowl with the 2 Tbsp. of melted Black & Bolyard® Red Chili Brown Butter and kosher salt to taste. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast squash for 8-10 minutes until cooked just through but still toothsome.
- Cut the Radicchio in half and then in half again. Slice thinly and reserve.
- Drop 8 oz. of pasta into the boiling salted water and stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Simultaneously, Melt the 5.5 oz. of Black & Bolyard® Red Chili Brown Butter in a large pan. Add the sliced Radicchio, stir and wilt down for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked squash to the pan and warm through.
- Add the toasted pistachios.
- When the pasta is still al dente, remove from the boiling water and add to pan with a few splashes of the pasta water. Cook for another minute to meld the components.
- Taste for seasoning and transfer to bowls. With a microplane or semi-fine cheese grater, grate a generous amount of Grana Padano over the top of the pasta. Dig in right away!
Beer Brined Pickle Burgers
By: Full Belly Foods Makes: 6 killer pickle burgers with the pickles on the inside Ingredients: 2 Pounds ground ...
5 Simple Tips for Healthier Snacking on the Go
By: Marlo's Bakeshop It may feel like you don’t have time to sit down for a home-cooked meal or visit the local farm...
Calm Before the Storm Cocktail
By: Beach House Teas Ingredients: Tea Base 2 tsp Beach House Teas signature Fog Horn Grey loose leaf tea Cocktai...