By: Full Belly Foods
Makes: 6 killer pickle burgers with the pickles on the inside
- 2 Pounds ground beef (we like 1/2 Chuck & 1/2 Sirloin but any good ground beef will taste great)
- 8 Full Belly Beer Brined Dills well drained, patted dry on paper towels and coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp. pickle brine from the Beer Brined Dills
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt (if using table salt, cut back to 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Slices of good Cheddar or Gruyere cheese
- 2 Beefsteak tomatoes sliced 1/2" thick
- 6 Large leaves of Green Leaf Lettuce rinsed under cold running water and patted dry
- 6 Brioche or good quality egg hamburger buns
Thai Fried Egg Asian Tofu
By: Gustus Vitae Yield: 1 servingTime Estimate: 20 minutesStorage Notes: Keep in enclosed container up to 3 daysDiff...
Chilled Tzatziki Shrimp Cucumber Bites
By: Gustus Vitae Yield: 10-15 bitesTime Estimate: 1 hour (45 minutes inactive)Storage Notes: Keep in enclosed contai...
Divine Nectar Flank Steak Sammys
By: St. Lucifer Spice Ingredients: Marinade ½ cup St. Lucifer Divine Nectar balsamic vinegar or balsamic vinegar wi...