By: Nature's Kitchen
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 3 medium white potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup green peas
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Add salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Smokin' Jerk BBQ Saucinade (more or less depending upon preference)
- Caramelize onions in a non stick saucepan over medium heat.
- Combine remaining ingredients to pan (except saucinade) to pan.
- Stir ingredients occasionally for about 15-20 minutes or until potato is cooked.
- Add Smokin' Jerk BBQ Saucinade and stir thoroughly. Continue to cook over medium-low flames for another 5-10 minutes.