By: Black & Bolyard
- ¼ c. (50g) Popcorn Kernels
- 4 oz. (113g) Whole Butter
- 2 Tbsp. (35g) Milk Powder
- 4 Tbsp. (55g) Black & Bolyard® Red Chili Brown Butter
- 2 limes for zesting
- Sea Salt to taste
- In a small saucepan, melt the whole butter until foamy over medium-low heat.
- Add all of the milk powder to the melted butter and whisk continuously.
- Toast the milk solids in the butter over the heat until golden brown and fragrant.
- Prepare a tray lined with paper towels.
- Using a fine mesh sieve, strain the toasted milk solids and transfer to the prepared tray and let cool to room temperature. If desired, reserve this butter for another use.
- Use a hot air popcorn machine to fully pop the kernels into a bowl.
- Melt the Black & Bolyard® Aleppo Pepper Brown Butter over low heat on the stovetop.
- Toss the popcorn with the Black & Bolyard™ Brown Butter and toasted milk solids, shaking constantly.
- Sprinkle with sea salt to taste, while still shaking the bowl often to ensure an even incorporation of the ingredients.
- Divide popcorn into serving bowls and indulge.
By: Sundry Mornings Taco Meat Ingredients: 1/2 cup Warm Water 1/4 cup Sundry Mornings Taco Mix 1 tbsp. Olive Oil 1...
Kale and Spinach Dip
By: St. Lucifer Spice Co. Ingredients: 1 teaspoon olive oil 1 onion, finely chopped 2 garlic cloves, minced 2 cup...
Jerk BBQ Pasta
By: Galangso Cook & Prep Time: 30 minutesServes: 4 Ingredients: 8 oz Penne pasta 1/2 medium onion, chopped 1/2 g...