By: Beach House Teas
- 2 tsp Beach House Teas signature Fog Horn Grey loose leaf tea
- 4 oz brewed tea base
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz elderflower liqueur
- 1 lemon slice
- In a cup, place 5 oz of room temperature water. You will only use 4 oz for the tea base in this recipe, so their may be extra left over. Feel free to sip any leftovers!
- Place the loose leaf tea in linen or a tea ball. Brew in the room temperature water for 10 minutes, agitating from time to time. Remove the sachet/ball.
- In a shaker, combine 4 oz of the tea base, the vodka, and elderflower liqueur. Dry-Shake gently. Strain and pour into a glass over ice. Swirl gently to chill. Garnish with the lemon slice