- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1 Jar Cannizzaro Marinara or Arrabbiata
- Your Favorite Pizza Toppings
- Cut up and steam entire head of Cauliflower. Put in your food processor in batches and process until it is the consistency/size of rice.
- Put in a clean dry kitchen towel and ring out as much water from the cauliflower as possible.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg.
- Add cauliflower, parmesan and salt and mix well.
- Top a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray. Place cauliflower mixture in the center and with wet hands (this will help with sticking) pat it down to about ½ inch thickness.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until it starts to lightly brown.
- Top with sauce and all of your favorite toppings. Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Calm Before the Storm Cocktail
By: Beach House Teas Ingredients: Tea Base 2 tsp Beach House Teas signature Fog Horn Grey loose leaf tea Cocktai...
Green Goddess Dressing
By: Victoria Amory Ingredients: 4 anchovies ½ cup parsley leaves, packed ¼ cup tarragon, packed 2 tablespoons ch...
Vegan D'vash Banana Walnut Muffins
By: D'vash Organics Ingredients: 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 2 bananas 1/2 cup D’vash Dat...