By: Gustus Vitae
Yield: 10-15 bites
Time Estimate: 1 hour (45 minutes inactive)
Storage Notes: Keep in enclosed container up to 3 days
New year. New you. What better way to celebrate the holidays than with a light, flavorsome, and gourmet appetizer? These chilled shrimp appetizer bites settle your inner hunger and are perfect for finger-foods during the next bowl game. Creamy cream cheese add a soothing texture, while hints of fresh dill extract out bold flavor notes. Taking this dish to the next level is Gustus Vitae's Greek Tzatziki Sea Salt- bringing the salty-goodness and garlic notes that keep the fingers picking for much more than just a single bite.
- 1 Large cucumber
- 15-20 Cooked small shrimp (not baby shrimp)
- Fresh dill
- Cream cheese
- Greek Tzatziki Sea Salt
- Slice cucumber into 1/4 inch pieces and core.
- Mix in dill with cream cheese (about 1 tbsp of dill per 1/2 cup cream cheese).
- Place slices on plate and fill core with cream cheese mixture
- Place cooked shrimp on top of mixture, generously season with Gustus Vitae Greek Tzatziki Sea Salt and chill a minimum of 45 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy.
By Clif Family Ingredients: 1 pound freshly ground pork 1 each egg 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP ricotta cheese 1 TBSP + 2 tsp wh...
Coffee Maple Candied Bacon
By: Bushwick Kitchen Coffee. Maple. Bacon. If we could somehow get an egg and a piece of toast piled on, it would be...
Mushroom Penne with Asparagus & Bay Leaf Brown Butter
By: Black and Bolyard Serves: 4 Ingredients: 1 box Penne 4 oz. Diced Pancetta 16 Spears Asparagus 6 oz. Crem...