By: en Fuso
- 3 tablespoons of enFuso Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of enFuso Pear Balsamic
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds, plus more for sprinkling
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 14 oz. brussel sprouts, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup dry roasted pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (or more!) canned fried onions
Whisk together dressing ingredients. In a large bowl, toss together brussies, carrot, coconut, and pecans. Combine with dressing. Top with fried onions and extra sesame seeds just before serving.
Jerk BBQ Pasta
By: Galangso Cook & Prep Time: 30 minutesServes: 4 Ingredients: 8 oz Penne pasta 1/2 medium onion, chopped 1/2 g...
Sizzling Chipotle Steak Fajitas
By: Gustus Vitae Ingredients: 12 oz. Flank Steak 1 White Onion 1 Zucchini 1 Red Bell Pepper 2 Tbsp. Chipotle Peppers...
Grilled Watermelon Salad with Spicy Honey
By: Bushwick Kitchen Ingredients: 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 quarter seedless watermelon 3 tablespoons olive oil ...