By: en Fuso
- 3 tablespoons of enFuso Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of enFuso Pear Balsamic
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds, plus more for sprinkling
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 14 oz. brussel sprouts, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup dry roasted pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (or more!) canned fried onions
Whisk together dressing ingredients. In a large bowl, toss together brussies, carrot, coconut, and pecans. Combine with dressing. Top with fried onions and extra sesame seeds just before serving.
Coffee Storage Tips: Heat. Light. Moisture. Air.
By: SYPCOFFEE Ahhh Yes, Coffee's Certain Adversaries... The aroma and flavor of your cup of coffee is incredibly de...
Palm Sugar Mint Julep
By: Blank Slate Kitchen Ingredients: 2.5 oz Bourbon of your choice .25 oz Blank Slate Kitchen Palm Sugar Rich Simpl...
Dona Chai Whiskey Sour
By: Dona Chai Makes: 1 Cocktail Ingredients: 2 oz rye whiskey 1 oz Dona Chai 1 oz lemon juice 1 oz simple syru...