By: en Fuso
- 3 tablespoons of enFuso Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of enFuso Pear Balsamic
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds, plus more for sprinkling
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 14 oz. brussel sprouts, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup dry roasted pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (or more!) canned fried onions
Whisk together dressing ingredients. In a large bowl, toss together brussies, carrot, coconut, and pecans. Combine with dressing. Top with fried onions and extra sesame seeds just before serving.
Dona Chai Pancakes
By: Dona Chai Ingredients: 2 cups flour 3 T sugar 1 ½ t baking powder 1 ½ t baking soda 1 ¼ t salt 2 cups buttermilk...
Deconstructed Kale BLT with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
By: Victoria Amory Servings: 2 Ingredients: 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 6 slices thick cut bacon 1/3 cup Roasted...
Grilled Watermelon Salad with Spicy Honey
By: Bushwick Kitchen Ingredients: 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 quarter seedless watermelon 3 tablespoons olive oil ...