By: en Fuso
- 3 tablespoons of enFuso Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of enFuso Pear Balsamic
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds, plus more for sprinkling
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 14 oz. brussel sprouts, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup dry roasted pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (or more!) canned fried onions
Whisk together dressing ingredients. In a large bowl, toss together brussies, carrot, coconut, and pecans. Combine with dressing. Top with fried onions and extra sesame seeds just before serving.
Mushroom Penne with Asparagus & Bay Leaf Brown Butter
By: Black and Bolyard Serves: 4 Ingredients: 1 box Penne 4 oz. Diced Pancetta 16 Spears Asparagus 6 oz. Crem...
Maple Iced Coffee
By: Bushwick Kitchen As far as we're concerned, this is the final word in iced coffee. A fairly unappreciated sweeten...
Banana Bread with Chai Cream Cheese Frosting
By: Dona Chai Ingredients: Banana Bread 1 1/2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt ...