By: Corine's Cuisine
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken (no skin)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 3 tablespoons Corine's Cuisine Sauce 7
- 1 teaspoon Corine's Cuisine Sauce 3
- 1/2 teaspoon Corine's Cuisine Sauce 23 (optional)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
Mix it all up and try it on toast or in a salad!
Beer Brined Pickle Burgers
By: Full Belly Foods Makes: 6 killer pickle burgers with the pickles on the inside Ingredients: 2 Pounds ground ...
5 Simple Tips for Healthier Snacking on the Go
By: Marlo's Bakeshop It may feel like you don’t have time to sit down for a home-cooked meal or visit the local farm...
Calm Before the Storm Cocktail
By: Beach House Teas Ingredients: Tea Base 2 tsp Beach House Teas signature Fog Horn Grey loose leaf tea Cocktai...