By: Victoria Amory
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- 1/3 cup Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 cups chopped kale
- ¾ cup grape tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 1 cup croutons
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook bacon, turning half way until crisp on both sides, approximately 8 minutes per side. Transfer to paper towels and break into 1” pieces.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the mayonnaise and lemon juice. Toss the kale with the dressing and season with salt and pepper. Massage well with your hands to help soften the kale.
- Just before serving, add the bacon, the tomatoes and the croutons and toss again.