- 1 large eggplant or 2 medium eggplants
- 1 8 Oz Container Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 1 Jar Cannizzaro Marinara or Arrabbiata
- Slice Eggplant in very thin, lengthwise slices.
- Lay out on baking racks or a broiler pan and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, mix ricotta, parmesan, ½ of the mozzarella and the beaten egg.
- Spray a small lasagna pan and fill with 1/2 of a Jar of Sauce.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of the cheese mixture at the top of the large side of each slice and roll-up.
- Place seam side down in pan. Spoon remaining sauce over each roll & top with reserved cup of Mozzarella Cheese. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until bubbly & melty.