By: El Guapo Bitters
- 1.5 oz Reposado Tequila
- .75 oz El Guapo Lime Cordial
- .5 oz Curaçao or Triple Sec
- 6 dashes El Guapo Fuego Bitters
- Course Rock Salt
- Lime Wheels
- In a shaker filled with ice, pour tequila, lime cordial, Curaçao (or triple sec) & Fuego Bitters. Shake vigorously.
- Salt the rim of a margarita glass (if desired) & fill with ice.
- Strain margarita over rocks & garnish with lime wheels. For an added kick, top with additional dashes of Fuego Bitters.
Salted Honey Hot Chocolate
By: Bushwick Kitchen Ingredients: 16 oz Milk or Non-Dairy Milk 2 Tablespoons Cocoa 2 Chocolate Discs 3-4 Tablespoon...
Romesco Sausage Stuffing
By: Victoria Amory Serves: 8 Ingredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil ¾ lb. seasoned sausage, removed from casing 1 c...
By Clif Family Ingredients: 1 pound freshly ground pork 1 each egg 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP ricotta cheese 1 TBSP + 2 tsp wh...