By: Victoria Amory
- 4 anchovies
- ½ cup parsley leaves, packed
- ¼ cup tarragon, packed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- ¾ cup Classic Lemon Mayonnaise
- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- ½ avocado
- Combine all ingredients in a good blender and puree on high until smooth. Serve chilled over salad or with your favorite crudité.
Marbled Eggs in Pickled Potato Nest
By: Blank Slate Kitchen Servings: 4 Cook Time: 30 minutes This brunch stunner is sure to impress with a beautiful p...
Spicy Low Fat, Vegan Garden Veggie Cream Cheese Spread
By: Corine's Cuisine Looking for a new cream cheese recipe with a Vegan twist? Then look no further. Low-fat recipes...
Thai Fried Egg Asian Tofu
By: Gustus Vitae Yield: 1 servingTime Estimate: 20 minutesStorage Notes: Keep in enclosed container up to 3 daysDiff...