By: Black & Bolyard
- 1 loaf of artisanal sourdough bread, cut into 1” thick slices
- 4 Tbsp. (55 g) Black & Bolyard® Original Unfiltered Brown Butter
- 2 Tbsp. (25 g) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Remove Black & Bolyard® Original Unfiltered Brown Butter from the refrigerator to temper. Allow to sit until it becomes soft and spreadable.
- Meanwhile, heat a grill or grill pan over high heat.
- Cut the sourdough across into 1” thick slices and place on a sheet tray in one even layer.
- Lightly drizzle the slices of sourdough with 1 Tbsp. of the extra virgin olive oil, freshly cracked black pepper and kosher salt. Rotate the bread and repeat on other side with remaining oil, black pepper and salt.
- Smear the Black & Bolyard® Original Unfiltered Brown Butter atop the warm grilled bread and sprinkle with coarse sea salt for texture. Eat immediately to appreciate the warm crunch and deeply toasted creaminess.
Iced Coffee the Ratio Way
By: Ratio This iced coffee recipe is inspired by a renowned method that has long captured palates in Japan. Essentia...
Spicy Moroccan Drumsticks
By: Gustus Vitae Yield: 4 servingsTime Estimate: 45 minutesStorage Notes: Can be refrigerated up to two days, best i...
Get Your Greens On!
By: Sonoma Harvest Ingredients: 1 bunch greens (any type of leafy greens will work), about 10 cups loosely packed,...