By: Bushwick Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 quarter seedless watermelon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Bees Knees Spicy Honey, plus more for serving
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 10 mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Flaky sea salt for garnish
- Brush grill with vegetable oil and preheat on high heat.
- Cut the watermelon in half lengthwise, then slice into triangles about ½” inch thick. Brush one side with olive oil and lay on prepared grill. Cover and grill for 5 to 7 minutes until lightly charred.
- In a small bowl, stir together sherry vinegar and honey. Add radishes and toss to coat.
- Lay grilled watermelon on a large platter and top with radishes, mint, and a sprinkle of sea salt. Finish with a good drizzle of Spicy Honey.
Jerk BBQ Pasta
By: Galangso Cook & Prep Time: 30 minutesServes: 4 Ingredients: 8 oz Penne pasta 1/2 medium onion, chopped 1/2 g...
Sizzling Chipotle Steak Fajitas
By: Gustus Vitae Ingredients: 12 oz. Flank Steak 1 White Onion 1 Zucchini 1 Red Bell Pepper 2 Tbsp. Chipotle Peppers...
Spring Bruschetta with Morels, Green Garlic & Fresh Peas By Clif Family Ingredients: 1 rustic bread loaf fro...