By: Bushwick Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 quarter seedless watermelon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Bees Knees Spicy Honey, plus more for serving
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 10 mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Flaky sea salt for garnish
- Brush grill with vegetable oil and preheat on high heat.
- Cut the watermelon in half lengthwise, then slice into triangles about ½” inch thick. Brush one side with olive oil and lay on prepared grill. Cover and grill for 5 to 7 minutes until lightly charred.
- In a small bowl, stir together sherry vinegar and honey. Add radishes and toss to coat.
- Lay grilled watermelon on a large platter and top with radishes, mint, and a sprinkle of sea salt. Finish with a good drizzle of Spicy Honey.
Salted Honey Hot Chocolate
By: Bushwick Kitchen Ingredients: 16 oz Milk or Non-Dairy Milk 2 Tablespoons Cocoa 2 Chocolate Discs 3-4 Tablespoon...
Romesco Sausage Stuffing
By: Victoria Amory Serves: 8 Ingredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil ¾ lb. seasoned sausage, removed from casing 1 c...
By Clif Family Ingredients: 1 pound freshly ground pork 1 each egg 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP ricotta cheese 1 TBSP + 2 tsp wh...