By: Bushwick Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 quarter seedless watermelon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Bees Knees Spicy Honey, plus more for serving
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 10 mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Flaky sea salt for garnish
- Brush grill with vegetable oil and preheat on high heat.
- Cut the watermelon in half lengthwise, then slice into triangles about ½” inch thick. Brush one side with olive oil and lay on prepared grill. Cover and grill for 5 to 7 minutes until lightly charred.
- In a small bowl, stir together sherry vinegar and honey. Add radishes and toss to coat.
- Lay grilled watermelon on a large platter and top with radishes, mint, and a sprinkle of sea salt. Finish with a good drizzle of Spicy Honey.
Mushroom Penne with Asparagus & Bay Leaf Brown Butter
By: Black and Bolyard Serves: 4 Ingredients: 1 box Penne 4 oz. Diced Pancetta 16 Spears Asparagus 6 oz. Crem...
Maple Iced Coffee
By: Bushwick Kitchen As far as we're concerned, this is the final word in iced coffee. A fairly unappreciated sweeten...
Banana Bread with Chai Cream Cheese Frosting
By: Dona Chai Ingredients: Banana Bread 1 1/2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt ...