By: Bushwick Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 quarter seedless watermelon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Bees Knees Spicy Honey, plus more for serving
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 10 mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Flaky sea salt for garnish
- Brush grill with vegetable oil and preheat on high heat.
- Cut the watermelon in half lengthwise, then slice into triangles about ½” inch thick. Brush one side with olive oil and lay on prepared grill. Cover and grill for 5 to 7 minutes until lightly charred.
- In a small bowl, stir together sherry vinegar and honey. Add radishes and toss to coat.
- Lay grilled watermelon on a large platter and top with radishes, mint, and a sprinkle of sea salt. Finish with a good drizzle of Spicy Honey.
Deconstructed Kale BLT with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
By: Victoria Amory Servings: 2 Ingredients: 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 6 slices thick cut bacon 1/3 cup Roasted...
Dona Chai Whiskey Sour
By: Dona Chai Makes: 1 Cocktail Ingredients: 2 oz rye whiskey 1 oz Dona Chai 1 oz lemon juice 1 oz simple syru...
Salt Free Bordeaux-Roasted Ratatouille
By Gustus Vitae Yield: 4 servingsTime Estimate: 1 hourStorage Notes: Best if consumed immediately, can be refrigerate...