Cook & Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 8 oz Penne pasta
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 green sweet pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 lb Italian medium sausage (chicken, beef, turkey or pork), rough slices
- 4 tbsp Galangso Jerk Sauce & Marinade
- 2 tbsp cooking oil (we use coconut oil)
- 1 tsp salt
- Bring 1 quart water to rapid boil, adding 1 tsp salt & 1 tbsp oil.
- Add pasta to water and cook for 11-13 minutes (or follow manufacturer cooking instructions), drain, and set aside.
- Saute onions, peppers, tomato, and sausages in 1 tbsp oil until sausages are cooked.
- Add Jerk Sauce & Marinade to mixture and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Combine mixture to pasta, toss, and serve. Enjoy!
Dona Chai Whiskey Sour
By: Dona Chai Makes: 1 Cocktail Ingredients: 2 oz rye whiskey 1 oz Dona Chai 1 oz lemon juice 1 oz simple syru...
Salt Free Bordeaux-Roasted Ratatouille
By Gustus Vitae Yield: 4 servingsTime Estimate: 1 hourStorage Notes: Best if consumed immediately, can be refrigerate...
Salted Honey Hot Chocolate
By: Bushwick Kitchen Ingredients: 16 oz Milk or Non-Dairy Milk 2 Tablespoons Cocoa 2 Chocolate Discs 3-4 Tablespoon...