Cook & Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 8 oz Penne pasta
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 green sweet pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 lb Italian medium sausage (chicken, beef, turkey or pork), rough slices
- 4 tbsp Galangso Jerk Sauce & Marinade
- 2 tbsp cooking oil (we use coconut oil)
- 1 tsp salt
- Bring 1 quart water to rapid boil, adding 1 tsp salt & 1 tbsp oil.
- Add pasta to water and cook for 11-13 minutes (or follow manufacturer cooking instructions), drain, and set aside.
- Saute onions, peppers, tomato, and sausages in 1 tbsp oil until sausages are cooked.
- Add Jerk Sauce & Marinade to mixture and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Combine mixture to pasta, toss, and serve. Enjoy!
By: Sundry Mornings Taco Meat Ingredients: 1/2 cup Warm Water 1/4 cup Sundry Mornings Taco Mix 1 tbsp. Olive Oil 1...
Kale and Spinach Dip
By: St. Lucifer Spice Co. Ingredients: 1 teaspoon olive oil 1 onion, finely chopped 2 garlic cloves, minced 2 cup...
Sizzling Chipotle Steak Fajitas
By: Gustus Vitae Ingredients: 12 oz. Flank Steak 1 White Onion 1 Zucchini 1 Red Bell Pepper 2 Tbsp. Chipotle Peppers...