- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups coarsely chopped spinach
- 1 cup coarsely chopped kale
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Saint Lucifer Spice #11, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- If making on the same day, preheat oven to 425°F. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, approx. 5-8 minutes.
- Add spinach and kale in two additions, letting the first batch wilt down before adding the next. Add corn and cook until greens are completely wilted, tossing frequently, approx. 6-8 minutes. To remove all excess liquid, transfer to a colander and drain. NOTE: If you are making this in advance, simply allow the spinach and kale mixture to cook before transferring to an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Bring milk to a simmer. Add cream cheese and cook, whisking, until melted and well incorporated. Add the spinach and kale mixture, Worcestershire sauce, St. Lucifer Spice #11, and ¼ cup mozzarella. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer mixture to a lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Top with remaining ¼ cup mozzarella. Bake until cheese is golden brown and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes. Serve hot with pita chips, pretzel chips or tortilla chips.
Grilled Watermelon Salad with Spicy Honey
By: Bushwick Kitchen Ingredients: 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 quarter seedless watermelon 3 tablespoons olive oil ...
Coffee Storage Tips: Heat. Light. Moisture. Air.
By: SYPCOFFEE Ahhh Yes, Coffee's Certain Adversaries... The aroma and flavor of your cup of coffee is incredibly de...
BBQ Chicken Sandwich
By: Victoria Amory Serves: 4 Ingredients: 3 cups shredded chicken (store bought rotisserie chicken works great) 3 ta...