- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups coarsely chopped spinach
- 1 cup coarsely chopped kale
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Saint Lucifer Spice #11, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- If making on the same day, preheat oven to 425°F. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, approx. 5-8 minutes.
- Add spinach and kale in two additions, letting the first batch wilt down before adding the next. Add corn and cook until greens are completely wilted, tossing frequently, approx. 6-8 minutes. To remove all excess liquid, transfer to a colander and drain. NOTE: If you are making this in advance, simply allow the spinach and kale mixture to cook before transferring to an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Bring milk to a simmer. Add cream cheese and cook, whisking, until melted and well incorporated. Add the spinach and kale mixture, Worcestershire sauce, St. Lucifer Spice #11, and ¼ cup mozzarella. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer mixture to a lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Top with remaining ¼ cup mozzarella. Bake until cheese is golden brown and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes. Serve hot with pita chips, pretzel chips or tortilla chips.
Banana Bread with Chai Cream Cheese Frosting
By: Dona Chai Ingredients: Banana Bread 1 1/2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt ...
By: Victoria Amory Serves: 4 Ingredients: 1 (15.5 oz.) can chickpeas, drained 1 lemon, juiced 6 tablespoons tahini 2...
By: Hudson & Lee Serves: 1 Ingredients: 1 oz Amaretto Liqueur 1 oz Light Rum 1 oz Dark Rum 1 oz Pure Orange Juic...