By: Wild Thymes Farm
- Nice, crusty peasant loaf
- Manchego Cheese
- 2 parts mayo
- 1 part Chutney or Thai Chili Dipping Sauce
- Mix chutney or dipping sauce with mayo and spread on to slices of think peasant bread.
- Slice manchego and add to bread to taste.
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet (cast iron works great) and fry sandwiches until golden.
Mushroom Penne with Asparagus & Bay Leaf Brown Butter
By: Black and Bolyard Serves: 4 Ingredients: 1 box Penne 4 oz. Diced Pancetta 16 Spears Asparagus 6 oz. Crem...
Maple Iced Coffee
By: Bushwick Kitchen As far as we're concerned, this is the final word in iced coffee. A fairly unappreciated sweeten...
Banana Bread with Chai Cream Cheese Frosting
By: Dona Chai Ingredients: Banana Bread 1 1/2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt ...