- 1 teaspoon Mizuba Culinary Matcha
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Make chia pudding by combining 1 tablespoon chia seeds with 3 tablespoons of water. Mix and let sit for 10 minutes (until a gooey consistency is formed).
- Mix all other ingredients with chia pudding (I used my stand mixer and then my hands to knead the dough).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use hands or cookie dough scooper to scoop small round balls.
- Bake at 325º for 25 minutes .