By Clif Family
The premium California almonds used in this recipe are roasted to perfection, then dipped in a rich layer of fine dark chocolate and sea salt. They push your ordinary blondie over the top on the deliciousness scale.
Yield: 12, 3x3 brownies with edges trimmed
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- Melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 c. light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 5 oz. tin of Clif Family Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almonds, chopped in half
- 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9 by 13 inch non-stick baking pan and set aside.
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Whisk melted butter and brown sugar together in a large bowl until combined. Add eggs and vanilla, and mix well.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. Do not overmix. Fold in the Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almonds and white chocolate chips and pour into the baking dish.
- Bake the blondies for 20-25 minutes, or until firm to the touch. Cool completely before cutting.
Pair with Clif Family Kit's Killer Cab Cabernet Sauvignon.Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/relatedblogs.liquid