By: Salsa Maya
- 1 box of puff pastry (comes with two pieces of pastry dough that will make two flatbreads)
- 2 cups goat cheese (cream cheese works too)
- 1/4 cup SALSA MAYA
- 4-6 fresh figs, sliced in quarters
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups fresh arugula
1. Preheat oven to 375* F.
2. In a sheet tray, lay the 2 pieces of pastry dough and extend them.
3. Mix the SALSA MAYA and goat cheese together and generously spread on the dough, leave 1 inch of the edge clean.
4. In a sauce pan, reduce the balsamic vinegar until it becomes a syrup, about 5 minutes.
5. Slice the figs and pears and distribute them between the flatbreads.
6. Put the flatbread in the oven for 20 minutes or until the dough is golden.
7. Drizzle on the balsamic syrup, sprinkle on salt and put the arugula evenly on the flatbread. Enjoy!