By: Hudson & Lee
What can I say about this Margarita recipe? It's hands down, the best margarita I have ever had! Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup was born because of this margarita recipe. The perfect pairing of the subtle honey sweetener against the tart, fresh citrus juices makes the tequila go down a little too easy. Oh, and if you mix in a good, 100% Agave tequila...you won't get a hangover (as long as you don't drink the whole bottle!).
- 1/2 cup 100% Agave tequila
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup H&L Honey Simple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh orange juice
- Add 6 ice cubes to a cocktail shaker, along with all ingredients, cover and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture through a cocktail strainer into a glass with ice, garnish with a lime slice, and serve immediately.
Mushroom Penne with Asparagus & Bay Leaf Brown Butter
By: Black and Bolyard Serves: 4 Ingredients: 1 box Penne 4 oz. Diced Pancetta 16 Spears Asparagus 6 oz. Crem...
Maple Iced Coffee
By: Bushwick Kitchen As far as we're concerned, this is the final word in iced coffee. A fairly unappreciated sweeten...
Banana Bread with Chai Cream Cheese Frosting
By: Dona Chai Ingredients: Banana Bread 1 1/2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt ...