By: Hudson & Lee
What can I say about this Margarita recipe? It's hands down, the best margarita I have ever had! Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup was born because of this margarita recipe. The perfect pairing of the subtle honey sweetener against the tart, fresh citrus juices makes the tequila go down a little too easy. Oh, and if you mix in a good, 100% Agave tequila...you won't get a hangover (as long as you don't drink the whole bottle!).
- 1/2 cup 100% Agave tequila
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup H&L Honey Simple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh orange juice
- Add 6 ice cubes to a cocktail shaker, along with all ingredients, cover and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture through a cocktail strainer into a glass with ice, garnish with a lime slice, and serve immediately.
Jerk BBQ Pasta
By: Galangso Cook & Prep Time: 30 minutesServes: 4 Ingredients: 8 oz Penne pasta 1/2 medium onion, chopped 1/2 g...
Sizzling Chipotle Steak Fajitas
By: Gustus Vitae Ingredients: 12 oz. Flank Steak 1 White Onion 1 Zucchini 1 Red Bell Pepper 2 Tbsp. Chipotle Peppers...
Grilled Watermelon Salad with Spicy Honey
By: Bushwick Kitchen Ingredients: 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 quarter seedless watermelon 3 tablespoons olive oil ...