By: Sonoma Harvest
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons Sonoma Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Sonoma Harvest Pomegranate White Balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 -4 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup toasted walnuts, finely chopped
- 12 cups spinach or 12 cups other lettuce
- 2 fuyu persimmons, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- fresh basil (optional)
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- After salad ingredients are prepped, preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Form goat cheese into 1/2 oz. balls, top with freshly ground pepper, and roll in walnuts to coat. Place on a baking sheet.
- Assemble salad with greens, persimmons, pomegranate seeds, and basil.
- Just before serving, warm the goat cheese in the oven for about 3 minutes.
- Toss salad with dressing. Plate, carefully top with warm goat cheese, and enjoy!
Jerk BBQ Pasta
By: Galangso Cook & Prep Time: 30 minutesServes: 4 Ingredients: 8 oz Penne pasta 1/2 medium onion, chopped 1/2 g...
Sizzling Chipotle Steak Fajitas
By: Gustus Vitae Ingredients: 12 oz. Flank Steak 1 White Onion 1 Zucchini 1 Red Bell Pepper 2 Tbsp. Chipotle Peppers...
Grilled Watermelon Salad with Spicy Honey
By: Bushwick Kitchen Ingredients: 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 quarter seedless watermelon 3 tablespoons olive oil ...