By: Eat This
- 1 (6 bone) rack of lamb, trimmed and frenched
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 cup beef or chicken stock
- 1 jar Eat This Blackberry and Rosemary Jam
- Preheat oven to 450° (230° celsius). Move oven rack to the center position.
- Season the rack of lamb all over with salt and pepper.
- Heat two tablespoons olive oil in a large heavy ovenproof skillet over high heat. Sear rack of lamb for 1 to 2 minutes on all sides.
- Arrange the rack in the skillet, bone side down. Roast the lamb in preheated oven for 12 to 18 minutes, depending on the degree of doneness you want. With a meat thermometer, take a reading in the center of the meat after 10 to 12 minutes and remove the meat, or let it cook longer to your taste. Let it rest for 5 to 7 minutes, loosely covered, before carving between the ribs.
- Pour out all fat from the pan, add garlic and rosemary and sautee lightly. Add beef or chicken stock to the pan and reduce by half. Add one jar of Eat This Blackberry Rosemary Jam and reduce for about 5 more minutes
- Carve rack of lamb. Fan slices out on plates. Spoon sauce over and serve.
Beer Brined Pickle Burgers
By: Full Belly Foods Makes: 6 killer pickle burgers with the pickles on the inside Ingredients: 2 Pounds ground ...
5 Simple Tips for Healthier Snacking on the Go
By: Marlo's Bakeshop It may feel like you don’t have time to sit down for a home-cooked meal or visit the local farm...
Calm Before the Storm Cocktail
By: Beach House Teas Ingredients: Tea Base 2 tsp Beach House Teas signature Fog Horn Grey loose leaf tea Cocktai...