By: Salsa Maya
- 5 T olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into small cubes
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into small cubes
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 red peppers, seeded and cut into small squares
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 3 ripened tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 4 T SALSA MAYA
- 1 lb goat cheese
1. Beat the goat cheese and SALSA MAYA until well incorporated and add to a medium serving or casserole dish.
2. In a medium sauce pan, add half of the olive oil and sweat the onions and garlic together.
3. When they are almost tender, add eggplant and cook for about 2 minutes and then add squash. Cook for about 2 minutes and add the red peppers and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes and the rest of the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour the ratatouille on top of the SALSA MAYA and goat cheese. Mix and serve with baguette toast.
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/relatedblogs.liquid