By: Gustus Vitae
Festive at its finest, this mixture will be a favorite of the fall season time and time again - and your taste buds will thank you each and every year. Soft roasted cranberries pair impeccably well with Gustus Vitae Crystallized Honey Sea Salt, providing the perfect combination of tangy and salty. Serve up alongside a Pumpkin Spice Latte or fresh mashed potatoes to transform the house into a fall wonderland.
Yield: 2 large servings, serves 4
Time Estimate: 2 hours
- Tall pumpkin or pumpkin alternative (spaghetti squash, butternut squash, etc.)
- 2 Cups fresh cranberries
- 1.5 Lbs chunks of turkey, cubed
- Fresh thyme
- Black Pepper to taste
- Gustus Vitae Crystallized Honey Sea Salt
1. Slice pumpkin in half and carve out stringy insides (reserve seeds).
2. Slice pumpkin interior into cubes for medley.
3. Cut turkey into cubes.
4. Combine pumpkin cubes, turkey chunks, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds in large mixing bowl.
5. Mix and place in baking tray.
6. Bake mixture at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until pumpkin is tender.
7. Serve mixture in remainder 1/2 pumpkin and garnish with fresh thyme.
8. Generously season with Gustus Vitae Crystalized Honey Sea Salt.
Storage Notes: Can be refrigerated up to two daysLiquid error: Could not find asset snippets/relatedblogs.liquid