By: Victoria Amory
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ lb. seasoned sausage, removed from casing
- 1 cup diced Vidalia onion
- 1 leek, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 jar Almond and Garlic Romesco Sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 loaf of challah, cubed into 1x1 inch pieces (day old is best)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a large frying pan, add olive oil and sausage. Break sausage into bite size chunks, using a wooden spatula and sauté 4-5 minutes on medium high until the sausage is browned. Remove to a bowl.
- Next, add the onion, leek, yellow pepper and butter to the pan. Saute another 4 minutes on medium-high until the onions have turned translucent and the pepper has softened. Turn off the heat. Season with salt and pepper and then stir in the thyme, romesco and 1 cup of the chicken stock. Add the breadcrumbs and continue to add stock, stirring until all the stuffing is moistened.
- Butter a large casserole dish with 1 tablespoon of butter and fill with your stuffing mixture. Dot the stuffing with the remaining butter and bake 30 minutes until the top has browned. Serve warm.
Deconstructed Kale BLT with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
By: Victoria Amory Servings: 2 Ingredients: 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 6 slices thick cut bacon 1/3 cup Roasted...
Dona Chai Whiskey Sour
By: Dona Chai Makes: 1 Cocktail Ingredients: 2 oz rye whiskey 1 oz Dona Chai 1 oz lemon juice 1 oz simple syru...
Salt Free Bordeaux-Roasted Ratatouille
By Gustus Vitae Yield: 4 servingsTime Estimate: 1 hourStorage Notes: Best if consumed immediately, can be refrigerate...