By: Victoria Amory
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ lb. seasoned sausage, removed from casing
- 1 cup diced Vidalia onion
- 1 leek, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 jar Almond and Garlic Romesco Sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 loaf of challah, cubed into 1x1 inch pieces (day old is best)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a large frying pan, add olive oil and sausage. Break sausage into bite size chunks, using a wooden spatula and sauté 4-5 minutes on medium high until the sausage is browned. Remove to a bowl.
- Next, add the onion, leek, yellow pepper and butter to the pan. Saute another 4 minutes on medium-high until the onions have turned translucent and the pepper has softened. Turn off the heat. Season with salt and pepper and then stir in the thyme, romesco and 1 cup of the chicken stock. Add the breadcrumbs and continue to add stock, stirring until all the stuffing is moistened.
- Butter a large casserole dish with 1 tablespoon of butter and fill with your stuffing mixture. Dot the stuffing with the remaining butter and bake 30 minutes until the top has browned. Serve warm.
By: Sundry Mornings Taco Meat Ingredients: 1/2 cup Warm Water 1/4 cup Sundry Mornings Taco Mix 1 tbsp. Olive Oil 1...
Kale and Spinach Dip
By: St. Lucifer Spice Co. Ingredients: 1 teaspoon olive oil 1 onion, finely chopped 2 garlic cloves, minced 2 cup...
Jerk BBQ Pasta
By: Galangso Cook & Prep Time: 30 minutesServes: 4 Ingredients: 8 oz Penne pasta 1/2 medium onion, chopped 1/2 g...