By: Victoria Amory
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ lb. seasoned sausage, removed from casing
- 1 cup diced Vidalia onion
- 1 leek, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 jar Almond and Garlic Romesco Sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 loaf of challah, cubed into 1x1 inch pieces (day old is best)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a large frying pan, add olive oil and sausage. Break sausage into bite size chunks, using a wooden spatula and sauté 4-5 minutes on medium high until the sausage is browned. Remove to a bowl.
- Next, add the onion, leek, yellow pepper and butter to the pan. Saute another 4 minutes on medium-high until the onions have turned translucent and the pepper has softened. Turn off the heat. Season with salt and pepper and then stir in the thyme, romesco and 1 cup of the chicken stock. Add the breadcrumbs and continue to add stock, stirring until all the stuffing is moistened.
- Butter a large casserole dish with 1 tablespoon of butter and fill with your stuffing mixture. Dot the stuffing with the remaining butter and bake 30 minutes until the top has browned. Serve warm.
Salt Free Bordeaux-Roasted Ratatouille
By Gustus Vitae Yield: 4 servingsTime Estimate: 1 hourStorage Notes: Best if consumed immediately, can be refrigerate...
Salted Honey Hot Chocolate
By: Bushwick Kitchen Ingredients: 16 oz Milk or Non-Dairy Milk 2 Tablespoons Cocoa 2 Chocolate Discs 3-4 Tablespoon...
By Clif Family Ingredients: 1 pound freshly ground pork 1 each egg 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP ricotta cheese 1 TBSP + 2 tsp wh...