By Gustus Vitae
Yield: 4 servings
Time Estimate: 1 hour
Storage Notes: Best if consumed immediately, can be refrigerated
A complex mix of thinly-sliced veggies make this delightful ratatouille both beautiful when plated and full of flavor when bitten. Diced peppers and onions line the bottom of this skillet and are complimented by eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes to present a most healthy dish that can be consumed at any point throughout the day. Gustus Vitae's Taste of Bordeaux seasoning adds a salt-free flavor profile to elevate these vegetables, extracting all the juicy flavor profiles of each vegetable. This ratatouille will be a staple in your household revisited all year long.
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 White onion
- 1 Eggplants
- 1 Zucchini
- 4-5 Tomatoes
- Taste of Bordeaux Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup Tomato Puree
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly brush inside of skillet with olive oil.
- Pour tomato puree (enough to cover base of skillet) into skillet.
- Mix in minced garlic and pour in diced peppers and onions.
- Thinly slice and mix eggplant, zucchini, and tomatoes.
- Place in skillet and bake for about 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove and genourously season with Taste of Bordeaux seasoning.
- Enjoy while hot!