- 1 loaf Olive Bread, cut into 1/2" slices
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Za'atar
- 1 Tbsp. Sumac
- 4 oz. Black & Bolyard® Red Chili Brown Butter
- 1 Cucumber, halved and sliced
- 2 Tomatoes, cubed
- 1 bunch Mint Leaves
- 1 block Halloumi Cheese, sliced 1/4" thick
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
- Sea Salt, to taste
- In a medium bowl, crack eggs and whisk with za’atar, sumac, and sea salt. Whisk until well combined.
- In a large bowl, toss cubed tomatoes, cucumber, mint, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and salt together. Set aside.
- Dip bread in egg mixture until fully coated.
- In a large cast iron skillet, melt the Black & Bolyard® Red Chili Brown Butter over low heat.
- Cook each slice for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Let the bread cool, and sear the halloumi cheese for 2 minutes until the edges are crispy.
- Assemble the toast by adding a slice of halloumi, and a scoop of salad.
- Finish it off with more melted Black & Bolyard® Red Chili Brown Butter and za’atar.