By: Holy Smoke
- 2 cups drained, well-cooked or canned chickpeas, liquid reserved
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup Holy Smoke Olive Oil, plus oil for drizzling
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, or to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin or paprika
- Juice of 1 lemon, possibly more to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves for garnish
- Put everything except the parsley in a food processor and begin to process.
- Add the chickpea liquid or water as needed to allow the machine to produce a smooth puree.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve, drizzled with the olive oil and sprinkled with a bit more cumin or paprika and some parsley.
Beer Brined Pickle Burgers
By: Full Belly Foods Makes: 6 killer pickle burgers with the pickles on the inside Ingredients: 2 Pounds ground ...
5 Simple Tips for Healthier Snacking on the Go
By: Marlo's Bakeshop It may feel like you don’t have time to sit down for a home-cooked meal or visit the local farm...
Calm Before the Storm Cocktail
By: Beach House Teas Ingredients: Tea Base 2 tsp Beach House Teas signature Fog Horn Grey loose leaf tea Cocktai...