By: Mommy Choi
- 1 lb. extra-firm tofu, diced
- 3 medium Japanese eggplants, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1" knob of ginger, minced or grated, about 1 tablespoon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Magic Sauce
- Stir-fry the tofu and eggplant in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, until browned.
- Add the minced ginger and garlic and continue frying the vegetables until very fragrant, about 1 min.
- Add the Magic Sauce to the vegetables, stir to combine and then turn off the heat. Serve immediately over steamed rice or spinach.