By: D'vash Organics
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup D’vash Date Nectar
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- A generous pinch of cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a muffin pan with liners and keep it ready.
- Sift together both the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add the chopped walnuts to this and mix well.
- In another bowl, take the bananas, mash them well with the help of a fork. To these mashed bananas, add D’vash Date Nectar and oil. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix it together with a spatula. Fill up each muffin cup until 2/3 of the way. I filled it up 3/4 and they did spill out a bit and had that muffin top. To avoid that and get an even shaped top, use 6-cup muffin tray + 2 silicon moulds and fill them up till 2/3.
- If you prefer, you can top the muffins with some chopped walnuts.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 22-25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Take it out of the oven, let it sit on a wire rack to cool a bit and serve.