By Gustus Vitae
Yield: 5 servings
Time Estimate: 25 minutes
Storage Notes: Best if consumed immediately, can be refrigerated
Change the way you celebrate with a most unique twist on Bloody Mary's. Spicy enough to leave your mouth burning but light enough to drink throughout the day, these Bloody Mary's will be a favorite revisited time and time again. The crunch of fresh crispy bacon combines with the tang of Wasabi Sea Salt to bring a drink more unique than ever. Perfect on a hot summer day and delicious enough to accompany a hot breakfast - these spicy wonders will not disappoint.
- 5 Strips crispy bacon
- 5 Celery sticks
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons A-1 Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Tabasco
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 Shots vodka (per drink)
- 40 Ounces tomato juice
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Gustus Vitae Wasabi Sea Salt
- 1 Lime
- Cook bacon to desired crispness.
- Combine A-1 Sauce, Tabasco, Worcestershire, lime (squeezed) and tomato juice together. Add 1 tablespoon salt and pepper. Mix Well.
- Rim Bloody Mary Glass with combination of black pepper & Wasabi Sea Salt.
- Fill with ice and place shots of vodka in glass.
- Fill glass with tomato juice mixture.
- Garnish with celery and bacon.