By: Bushwick Kitchen
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1, 14-ounce can of tomato sauce
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Weak Knees Gochujang Sriracha
- 2 racks baby back ribs, about 2 pounds each
- Toast cumin, coriander, mustard, and peppercorns in a dry skillet over high heat for 1 minute. Transfer to a spice grinder with thyme & salt and pulse to blend.
- In a large bowl, whisk spice mix with tomatoes, bourbon, sugar, vinegar, and sriracha. Lay ribs on two rimmed baking sheets and pour mixture over. Use your hands to distribute evenly around ribs. Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8-24 hours.
- Heat oven to 325°F. Remove plastic wrap and cover in foil. Bake for 3 hours until very tender. Remove ribs to a plate and pour pan juices into a bowl.
- Turn oven to broil. Return ribs to baking sheets and baste with reserved liquid. Broil for 5-7 minutes, basting once halfway through, until ribs are charred.
- Remove from pan and rest for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Salted Honey Hot Chocolate
By: Bushwick Kitchen Ingredients: 16 oz Milk or Non-Dairy Milk 2 Tablespoons Cocoa 2 Chocolate Discs 3-4 Tablespoon...
Romesco Sausage Stuffing
By: Victoria Amory Serves: 8 Ingredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil ¾ lb. seasoned sausage, removed from casing 1 c...
By Clif Family Ingredients: 1 pound freshly ground pork 1 each egg 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP ricotta cheese 1 TBSP + 2 tsp wh...