By Clif Family
- 1-4 ounce package Clif Family Roasted Pistachio + Almonds
- 1 egg white, beaten well by hand with whisk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, cleaned and cut in half
- 2 Tbsp butter, small dice
- 2 Tbsp. Clif Family Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 fresh orange, zest only
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, toss roasted pistachio & almonds in the beaten egg whites. Transfer nuts to the sheet pan, discarding any excess egg whites.
- Mix sugar with cayenne pepper and sprinkle nuts with sugar/pepper mixture, tossing until completely coated. Bake 15-20 minutes, stirring mixture halfway during baking time. Remove from oven, allow to cool completely.
- While nuts are cooling, place oil and diced butter in a large skillet, but do not turn on heat. Into a cold skillet, add brussels sprouts atop the oil and butter cut side down into the pan. Turn heat to medium high and cook the brussels sprouts until cut side is golden brown, about 6-8 minutes. Turn each brussels sprout over and continue cooking to desired tenderness about 2-3 minutes.
- Coarsely chop a portion of the cooled nuts. Transfer to serving dish and toss with nuts.
- Season with flake sea salt and orange zest.
Roasted Cauliflower & Crispy Chickpeas
Roasted Cauliflower & Crispy Chickpeas with Savory Coconut Dukkah By Clif Family We are always looking for new wa...
Porcini Beef Chili
By Clif Family The best chili depends on the slow, careful stacking of flavor, building tons of complexity and ultima...
Figgy Cobbler Bars
By Clif Family Yield: 24, 2-inch squares Ingredients: 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar ¾ tsp baking soda...