By Clif Family
Yield: 24, 2-inch squares
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ¾ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted golden brown and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 10oz jar Clif Family Fig Preserves
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl combine the six dry ingredients and stir with large wooden spoon. Pour in melted cooled butter, egg and vanilla mixing with spoon until combined.
- Press half of the mixture into the lined pan until completely covered with crumble. Evenly spread the entire contents of the jar of fig preserves over the bottom layer of the mixture. Crumble the second half of the mixture over the jam.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely before removing from pan and cutting.
Roasted Cauliflower & Crispy Chickpeas
Roasted Cauliflower & Crispy Chickpeas with Savory Coconut Dukkah By Clif Family We are always looking for new wa...
Porcini Beef Chili
By Clif Family The best chili depends on the slow, careful stacking of flavor, building tons of complexity and ultima...
Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
By Clif Family Ingredients: 1-4 ounce package Clif Family Roasted Pistachio + Almonds 1 egg white, beaten well by ha...