By Clif Family
- 1 lb. Halibut fillet, cut into 1-inch pieces (purchase large center portion measuring at least 1 inch, no tail piece)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 pint pitted green olives
- 1 small red onion, cut in ½ inch pieces
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 tbsp Clif Family Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 2 tbsp Clif Family Toasted Sesame Pistachio Dukkah
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to season
- Marinate cubed halibut pieces in juice of one lemon and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil for about 15 minutes. Thread ingredients onto the skewers (if using bamboo skewers soak in water prior to using) starting with red onion, then halibut, cherry tomato, and green olive. Repeat this pattern twice per skewer, ending with more red onion. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- On a very hot grill or grill pan, grill kabobs until the fish is completely cooked through, about five minutes per side. Remove kabobs from grill and season all sides with toasted pistachio dukkah.
- Serve the halibut kabobs over Greek yogurt seasoned with salt and pepper and garnish with remaining 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Enjoy!
Porcini Beef Chili
By Clif Family The best chili depends on the slow, careful stacking of flavor, building tons of complexity and ultima...
Figgy Cobbler Bars
By Clif Family Yield: 24, 2-inch squares Ingredients: 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar ¾ tsp baking soda...
Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
By Clif Family Ingredients: 1-4 ounce package Clif Family Roasted Pistachio + Almonds 1 egg white, beaten well by ha...