By Clif Family
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, about 3 medium each
- 5 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Clif Family Classic Hazelnut Dukkah
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F. Scrub sweet potatoes well and bake until very tender when pierced, about 50 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven, slice lengthwise, spoon out flesh from skins and break up with a fork or mixer depending on desired consistency.
- While mixing add butter, brown sugar, dukkah and salt. Sprinkle with dukkah.
Tartare of Smoked Salmon
By Clif Family Ingredients: 1 package pita bread, white or whole wheat ½ cup + 2 Tbsp Clif Family Kitchen Extra Virg...
Roast Loin of Venison
By Clif Family Ingredients: 1 fresh venison loin, cleaned and trimmed 3 Tbsp coarse sea salt, plus additional to tas...
Fagioli e Grano
By Clif Family Ingredients: 15.5 oz can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained 1 bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed and wa...