By Clif Family
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, about 3 medium each
- 5 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Clif Family Classic Hazelnut Dukkah
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F. Scrub sweet potatoes well and bake until very tender when pierced, about 50 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven, slice lengthwise, spoon out flesh from skins and break up with a fork or mixer depending on desired consistency.
- While mixing add butter, brown sugar, dukkah and salt. Sprinkle with dukkah.
Roasted Cauliflower & Crispy Chickpeas
Roasted Cauliflower & Crispy Chickpeas with Savory Coconut Dukkah By Clif Family We are always looking for new wa...
Porcini Beef Chili
By Clif Family The best chili depends on the slow, careful stacking of flavor, building tons of complexity and ultima...
Figgy Cobbler Bars
By Clif Family Yield: 24, 2-inch squares Ingredients: 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar ¾ tsp baking soda...