Milk Chocolate Sampler gift box is a curated assortment of four Castronovo Chocolate bars, including three dark milk chocolate bars, one flavored with sea salt, and our famous white chocolate with lemon oil and lemon salt.
Milk Chocolate Sampler Collection:
- White Chocolate with Lemon Oil and Lemon Salt
- Honduras Dark Milk 60% Chocolate with fleur de sel (sea salt)
- Rare Cacao Collection - Sierra Nevada Dark Milk 63%
- Signature Collection - Tumaco, Colombia Dark Milk 60%
Comes with a flavor wheel diagram to guide your chocolate tasting journey.
Ingredients: cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic milk; lemon oil and sea salt on flavored bars.
Allergen Information: Contains Milk. Does not contain nuts or gluten.
Product weight: 9.2 oz.
Awards - Sierra Nevada Dark Milk 63% - Best Micro-batch Milk Chocolate in the World 2016 & Three-time Worldwide Winner in 2014-2016
- Gold Winner of the International Chocolate Awards World Finals 2016 (single-origin micro-batch milk chocolate, directly traded, and chocolate maker)
- Two-time Silver Winner of the International Chocolate Awards World Finals 2015 & 2014 (single-origin micro-batch milk chocolate)
- Gold Winner of the 2016 Academy of Chocolate Awards (London) (single-origin milk chocolate)
- Gold Winner of the International Chocolate Awards Americas Semifinals 2015 (single-origin micro-batch milk chocolate)
- Bronze Winner of the 2015 Academy of Chocolate Awards (London) (single-origin milk chocolate)
- Two-time Bronze Winner of the International Chocolate Awards Americas & Asia Pacific Semifinals 2016 & 2014 (single origin milk chocolate)
Awards - Tumaco, Colombia 60% Dark Milk
- Silver Winner International Chocolate Awards Americas Semifinal 2017
- Bronze Winner Academy of Chocolate 2017
Awards - White Chocolate with Lemon Oil & Lemon Salt
- Gold Winner 2017 International Chocolate Awards Americas Semifinals
- Silver Winner 2016 Academy of Chocolate Awards (London) (Flavoured White Chocolate category)
About Castronovo Chocolate
Castronovo is located in Stuart, Florida and imports sustainably harvested heirloom cacao beans from Central America and South America for the manufacturing of single-origin chocolate bars. Castronovo Chocolate has won multiple awards in worldwide competitions organized in Europe and the U.S. by the International Chocolate Awards and the Academy of Chocolate. New York Times restaurant critic Pete Wells ranked a Castronovo chocolate bar third in a blind tasting of 14 American bean-to-bar chocolate bars. Zagat lists Castronovo Chocolate as one of the top Bean-to-Bar chocolate makers in the United States. Castronovo Chocolate also won at the 2017 Good Food Awards in San Francisco and is a finalist again for 2018.
Shipping: Please note that Castronovo typically ships Monday through Wednesday and delays may occur with your order, depending on when it is placed. Since the products will ship from Florida, they will likely include a cold pack and additional insulation. Please ensure that the delivery address will not result in the package sitting outdoors for any length of time. We highly suggest shipping where you can receive the package immediately and are not responsible for incorrect shipping addresses or addresses where delivery results in a package remaining in a hot, rainy, or otherwise unsuitable environment.