An assortment of 12 luxury Castronovo Chocolate Bars:
- Tumaco, Colombia Mocha 68% Dark Chocolate
- Rare Cacao Collection - Amazonas 72% Dark Chocolate
- Honduras Lost City 72% Dark Chocolate
- Rare Cacao Collection - Sierra Nevada 72% Dark Chocolate
- Tumaco, Colombia Mocha Milk 58% Chocolate
- Honduras 60% Dark Milk with Fleur de Sel
- White Chocolate with Lemon Oil & Lemon Salt
- Signature Collection - Nicalizo, Nicaragua 70% Dark Chocolate
- Signature Collection - Patanemo, Venezuela 70% Dark Chocolate
- Signature Collection - Tumaco, Colombia 60% Dark Milk Chocolate
- Signature Collection - Patanemo, Venezuela 66% Dark Milk Chocolate
Comes with a flavor wheel diagram to guide your chocolate tasting journey.
Ingredients: cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic milk; coffee in the mocha chocolate, lemon oil in the white chocolate.
Allergen Information: Contains Milk. Does not contain nuts or gluten.
About Castronovo Chocolate
Castronovo is located in Stuart, Florida and imports sustainably harvested heirloom cacao beans from Central America and South America for the manufacturing of single-origin chocolate bars. Castronovo Chocolate has won multiple awards in worldwide competitions organized in Europe and the U.S. by the International Chocolate Awards and the Academy of Chocolate. New York Times restaurant critic Pete Wells ranked a Castronovo chocolate bar third in a blind tasting of 14 American bean-to-bar chocolate bars. Zagat lists Castronovo Chocolate as one of the top Bean-to-Bar chocolate makers in the United States. Castronovo Chocolate also won at the 2017 Good Food Awards in San Francisco and is a finalist again for 2018.
Shipping: Please note that Castronovo typically ships Monday through Wednesday and delays may occur with your order, depending on when it is placed. Since the products will ship from Florida, they will likely include a cold pack and additional insulation. Please ensure that the delivery address will not result in the package sitting outdoors for any length of time. We highly suggest shipping where you can receive the package immediately and are not responsible for incorrect shipping addresses or addresses where delivery results in a package remaining in a hot, rainy, or otherwise unsuitable environment.