Raw wildflower South Carolina honey that's cold-smoked with hickory in Charleston, SC.
Holy Smoke Honey is both dark and floral. It has an almost molasses start with a bright bouquet of wildflower sweetness. The hickory smoke is an undertone in the beginning and then comes on stronger in the finish to tie it all together. This cuts the sweetness allowing Holy Smoke Smoked Honey to be used in both sweet and savory dishes.
THE MANY USES OF HICKORY SMOKED HONEY
- Stir into tea & coffee
- Drizzle over fried chicken & biscuits
- Glaze ham & ribs
- In homemade barbecue sauce
- French toast & pancakes
- Cocktail mixer (old fashions & manhattans)
- On sausage & bacon
- Glaze salmon
- Smoked honey mustard & honey butter
- Accoutrement for cheese boards
- Use it on EVERYTHING!