'Nduja Pairing Box Includes:
- 4 oz Nduja package
- Local Fresh Apple
- Fontina Cheese
Handling & Storage: Traditional Italian salami is very different than most salami purchased in North America. The texture is not as firm and should be cut thick at an angle, please enjoy! Ideal storage conditions would be to hang your salami outside of the packaging and let it breathe for a good 30 min.
Preparation for serving:
- Make a small slit along the bias of the salame and remove the casing up to how far you would like to slice.
- If slicing salami, slice 1/4" slices at an angle to deliver the perfect flavor and texture.
- If slicing a whole muscle piece, a slicer on the thinnest setting would be ideal. If you do not have access to a slicer, slice as thin as possible.
- When applicable, the skin should be discarded before slicing. This applies to Guanciale and Pancetta.
- Storage once open: Place in a plastic or foodsaver bag and store in refrigerator.
Shipping: Please note that West Loop Salumi typically ships orders with 48 hours, Monday-Wednesday.