Rich Umami Flavors and Medium Spiciness for the Grill or Wok.
- Sauce No. 28 makes wok cooking simple and delicious. Finish up a quick stir fry of vegetables, tofu or any protein with a couple of spoons of No. 28 and the dish is done!
- Corine’s carefully balanced blend of Japanese Unagi, Thai Nam-Pla, real garlic and peppers, lime and cilantro makes this a versatile cooking sauce, suited well to both meats and seafood.
- Our favorite fish recipe with this one is planked salmon brushed with Sauce No. 28. Nothing could be easier to bring a truly unique and new twist to traditional grilled or broiled fish.
- Grilled thin-cut pork chops marinated in Sauce No. 28 are summertime BBQ idea we highly recommend!
- Sauce No. 28 is a 2017 SOFI (Specialty Food Association) Award winner in the BBQ category!
Shipping: Please note that Corine's Cuisine typically ships orders Monday-Thursday.