Olympic Mint green iced blend is 100% organic leaf tea blended with green rooibos tea, jasmine flower, peppermint and lime peel. Mint has an intoxicating fragrance that brings out the sweet scent of the jasmine. The twist of lime adds a refreshing top note to make taking in the summer's day a treat or a great way to end a day of hard work.
Olympic Mint Green Iced Blend
- Handcrafted at The Southwest Washington Coast
- Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs
- Artisan Loose Leaf Blend From Beach House Teas
- Blended by Hand in Small Batches
- Gluten Free/Vegan
- 2 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea depending on taste
- 8 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 100-110 Cups of Tea depending on taste
- 16 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 200-220 Cups of Tea depending on taste
- Organic Green Rooibos
- Organic Jasmine Flower
- Organic Pacific Northwest Peppermint
- Organic Lime Peel
HOW TO STEEP
1 HEAPING TSP
1/2 oz, depending on taste
Heat fresh water
32 FL OZ
Pour water over tea
1-3 HOURS in the sun
2-4 HOURS in the refrigerator
Combine in lidded jar, strain and enjoy! This tea can also be prepared hot with 1 heaping tsp (more or less to taste) and 5-6 minutes steeping.
At Beach House Teas we take great care to package and seal our tea for the absolute freshest taste and why we package our teas within 30 days of blending. All our tea is carefully crafted in small batches and immediately sealed in a resealable natural Kraft stand up pouch.
All products at Beach House Teas are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Because of this, appearance may differ slightly with each batch.
Shipping: Beach House Teas typically ships orders within 3 business days.