Includes one 4-6 oz of Soppressata, one 4-6 oz of Spanish Chorizo, one 2 oz pack of Wagyu Beef Bresaola, and one 4 oz pack of 'Nduja.
- Soppressata: A Calabrian traditional salame. Imported fresh and dried Calabrian Chili peppers are incorporated with Chianti wine, garlic, black pepper and Sicilian sea salt then stuffed in all natural hog casings.
- Spanish Chorizo: Cured with salt, Spanish smoked and sweet paprikas, black pepper, and Barolo wine.
- Wagyu Bresaola: Air dired beef eye of round cured with salt, pepper, rosemary, and red wine.
- 'Nduja: Spreadable salumi cured with salt and Calabrian peppers.
Handling & Storage: Traditional Italian salami is very different than most salami purchased in North America. The texture is not as firm and should be cut thick at an angle, please enjoy! Ideal storage conditions would be to hang your salami outside of the packaging and let it breathe for a good 30 min.
Preparation for serving:
- Make a small slit along the bias of the salame and remove the casing up to how far you would like to slice.
- If slicing salami, slice 1/4" slices at an angle to deliver the perfect flavor and texture.
- If slicing a whole muscle piece, a slicer on the thinnest setting would be ideal. If you do not have access to a slicer, slice as thin as possible.
- When applicable, the skin should be discarded before slicing. This applies to Guanciale and Pancetta.
- Storage once open: Place in a plastic or foodsaver bag and store in refrigerator.
Shipping: Please note that West Loop Salumi typically ships orders with 48 hours, Monday-Wednesday.